Happy Labor Day! September 7, 2009Posted by Chuck Musciano in Random Musings.
Tags: Fun, Labor Day, Shoes
No great insight today (or any other day, I hear some of you muttering). Instead, here is a quick to-do list for this Labor Day:
- Pack up your white shoes. That’s right; it’s time to put away those white pumps and bucks, saving them for a glorious return next Easter Sunday. Winter’s almost here, and you’ll need to shift to drab, dark footwear more befitting the season.
- Think of three great memories of this summer, and share them with someone. Mine are
- A wonderful family trip to New York City
- Seeing my daughter start her freshman year in college
- Helping my son begin his Boy Scout Eagle Project
- Go outside and enjoy the last moments of summer
- Grill something and eat it
Happy Labor Day! See you on Wednesday!